Monday 13 May 2013

Progress - Where To Now? What Happens Now?

This post is going to be short and sweet just giving you an idea as to where I am with creating my iconic videogame character for Shiny Money Entertainment. After having various talks with industry figureheads particular Joel Simon from Flickerpix, seeing industry standard work in the form of William Simpson's concept pieces and characater research which will be posted soon, I now feel ready to start creating my iconic videogame character. I will pitch my idea to the client and hopefully they will like what they see and hear. First things first though, I will post my research for existing videogame characters in general before diving straight in. Enjoy and thanks for reading folks!

Image Smiley Ref:http://thekop.liverpoolfc.com/_3622745-3d-render-of-an-toon-smileyjpg/photo/18705765/173471.html

No comments:

Post a Comment